KEG provides construction management, construction observation, and materials testing services on both in-house projects and on projects designed by others. We provide these services to both public and private clients and are familiar with the increasing complex national, state, and local standards and specifications. Our clients benefit from our experience and knowledgeable staff that is ACI certified.
As part of our role, we answer contractors’ questions, communicate details, and provide full or part-time resident engineering services. Since the actual construction is often a busy and stressful time for our clients, our presence during construction gives the owner peace of mind.
- Resident Engineer/Construction Observation
- Materials Testing - Portland Cement Concrete, Hot Mix Asphalt and Embankment
- Project Documentation
- Final Measurements, Calculations, & Contract Records
- Constructability Review
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Erosion Control & Protection Best Management Practices
CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION CASE STUDIES
A Complete Range of Services
We are a full service civil engineering, environmental, and contracting firm with an impressive portfolio of federal, state, county, and private project experience.