KEG’s staff have worked with federal and state agencies that have various project funding sources and grant opportunities.
KEG understands the application processes that each agency utilizes and what it takes to prepare an application that gets noticed. We have been very successful in securing sought after funding and grants.
Large or small, federal or state, public or private, KEG is
the firm that can assist in securing the necessary funds for our
- Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) Funding
- Surface Transportation Program (STP) Funding
- Highway Bridge Program (HBP) Funding
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Funding
- Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Grants
- Congestion Management Air Quality Program (CMAQ)
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
FUNDING AND GRANTS CASE STUDIES
A Complete Range of Services
We are a full service civil engineering, environmental, and contracting firm with an impressive portfolio of federal, state, county, and private project experience.