KEG’s engineers, planners, and GIS technicians have the working
knowledge and experience to assist owners in the development
of residential subdivisions, new schools and expansions,
commercial sites, shopping centers, and industrial parks.
Our staff members have worked on successful projects that range from small, single site developments to large, high traffic volume generating developments.
- Subdivision Platting and Zoning
- Master Development and Land Planning
- Site Layout, Grading, & Earthwork Design
- Local, State, & Federal Permitting
- EPA Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Conceptual Site Plan Rendering
- Demolition Plans
LAND DEVELOPMENT CASE STUDIES
A Complete Range of Services
We are a full service civil engineering, environmental, and contracting firm with an impressive portfolio of federal, state, county, and private project experience.