KEG’s planners, environmental scientists, engineers and public
involvement employees work on projects that enhance the quality
of life in our communities. These projects are widely used by our
friends and neighbors and include parks, recreational facilities, boat ramps, ball fields, pedestrian/bike paths and buildings to support these facilities.
- Bike, Pedestrian, and Recreational Path Design
- Design of Sustainable Features
- ADA Complaint Site Design
- Domestic Water and Fire Service Distribution
- Detention and Retention Basins
- Utility Design and Coordination
- Landscape Layout and Design
- Park Master Plans
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES CASE STUDIES
A Complete Range of Services
We are a full service civil engineering, environmental, and contracting firm with an impressive portfolio of federal, state, county, and private project experience.