Our Transportation Planners and Engineers are able to take a
concept and move the idea forward towards reality, balancing the
impacts and benefits to the local community. We have performed
transportation planning for projects that range in size from small
projects with localized impacts to large projects that have regional and statewide significance. By working collaboratively with our clients, we can create multi-modal engineering projects that benefit us all.
Our engineers and support staff have the education, training, and
experience to design multi-modal transportation projects that
enhance our communities by increasing safety, providing mobility, reducing pollution, and increasing economic development, thus creating job opportunities, all the while respecting the environment in which we live.
- Long Range Planning Studies
- Traffic Analysis & Modeling
- Interchange & Intersection Design Studies
- Traffic Counts
- New Alignments, Realignments & Resurfacing
- Highway Plans, Cost Estimates, Specifications & Bid Analysis
- Utility Coordination & Engineering
- Maintenance of Traffic Plans
- Design/Build Partnerships
- Value Engineering
TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING CASE STUDIES
A Complete Range of Services
We are a full service civil engineering, environmental, and contracting firm with an impressive portfolio of federal, state, county, and private project experience.